Cooking is performed at the cooking station in the cabin. A variety of foods and consumables can be cooked.
Cooking Station[edit | edit source]
The cooking station is located in the cabin, on the left hand side near the door. At the cooking station, you can make a variety of foods to help restore hunger and health. You can also craft med kits at the cooking station, and you can poison food here as well.
What to cook[edit | edit source]
- Cooked Meat: Meat from various animals can be cooked at the cooking station to restore +125 health and +175 hunger to the player. Raw meat can be consumed to restore hunger, but it will deal damage to the player.
- Cooked Berries: Berries harvested from berry bushes can be cooked at the cooking station to restore +100 health and +125 hunger to the player. Raw berries can be consumed for a smaller amount of health and hunger.
- Pot Pie: A pot pie is a consumable item that restores +250 health, +100 warmth, and +400 hunger to the player. It can be made with one berry and one piece of animal meat.
- Cooked Human Heart: Cooked human heart is a consumable item that restores +150 health and +250 hunger. It can be made with one raw human heart.
- First Aid Kit: A first aid kit can be used to restore +800 health and +100 warmth to the player. It can be crafted with three white roots found in the wild.
Raw Materials[edit | edit source]
- Roots: Roots are available throughout the map and will heal the player when consumed. Three roots combined at the cooking station will make a first aid kit.
- Berries: There are many berry bushes that can be found throughout the map, and there will always be a few near the cabin. Raw berries will restore a small amount of hunger and reduce health by a small amount.
- Animal Meat: Animal meat can be obtained from killing and looting moose, bears, and wolves. Raw animal meat can be consumed to restore hunger but it will lower the player's health.
- Human Heart: Human heart can be obtained from the body of a deceased human player. Raw human heart can be consumed to restore hunger but it will lower the player's health.
Poisoning Food[edit | edit source]
Any cooked food excluding the Med-Kit can be poisoned using the Cooking Station. When a food has been poisoned, it will show a poisoned symbol next to it until the food item leaves the player's inventory. The symbol will go away and appear as normal cooked food to everyone.