Cooking is performed at the cooking station in the cabin. A variety of foods and consumables can be cooked.
The cooking station is located in the cabin, on the left hand side near the door. At the cooking station, you can make a variety of foods to help restore hunger and health. You can also craft med kits at the cooking station, and you can poison food here as well.
What to cook
- Cooked Meat: Meat from various animals can be cooked at the cooking station to restore +125 health and +175 hunger to the player. Raw meat can be consumed to restore hunger, but it will deal damage to the player.
- Cooked Berries: Berries harvested from berry bushes can be cooked at the cooking station to restore +100 health and +125 hunger to the player. Raw berries can be consumed for a smaller amount of health and hunger.
- Pot Pie: A pot pie is a consumable item that restores +250 health, +100 warmth, and +400 hunger to the player. It can be made with one berry and one piece of animal meat.
- Cooked Human Heart: Cooked human heart is a consumable item that restores +150 health and +250 hunger. It can be made with one raw human heart.
- First Aid Kit: A first aid kit can be used to restore +800 health and +100 warmth to the player. It can be crafted with three white roots found in the wild.
- Roots: Roots are available throughout the map and will heal the player when consumed. Three roots combined at the cooking station will make a first aid kit.
- Berries: There are many berry bushes that can be found throughout the map, and there will always be a few near the cabin. Raw berries will restore a small amount of hunger and reduce health by a small amount.
- Animal Meat: Animal meat can be obtained from killing and looting moose, bears, and wolves. Raw animal meat can be consumed to restore hunger but it will lower the player's health.
- Human Heart: Human heart can be obtained from the body of a deceased human player. Raw human heart can be consumed to restore hunger but it will lower the player's health.
Any cooked food excluding the Med-Kit can be poisoned using the Cooking Station. When a food has been poisoned, it will show a poisoned symbol next to it until the food item leaves the player's inventory. The symbol will go away and appear as normal cooked food to everyone.